Chiropractic Care Services
Exam & Treatment for pain
Many people are not sure what type of pain they are experiencing. Whether it’s lower back pain, muscle, joints, or chronic headaches, chiropractors have specialized knowledge and training to work these areas of your body. If your home remedies are not cutting it, let their skills take over.
If you are experiencing symptoms, or pain, or have been in a recent motor vehicle accident/ slip and fall, we can get you in for same-day telehealth triage appointments on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays for a $30 fee – which is less than traditional medicine telehealth fees. Also, often faster. We can save you a trip to the doctor or instacare in many instances.
For other situations, we’ll be sending you immediately to the ER or hospital for testing. Either way, it’s an affordable way to get a medical evaluation by a physician without a special trip in. Even more, it can prevent the spread of viruses – and our staff can assist in directing you to the correct place for testing.
A one-on-one consultation with Dr. Johnson will be performed. During this first meeting we will discuss your current health concerns, determine a probable cause, and assess prior issues and any damage done by previous failed treatments.
We do not customize plans for every patient. For full customization, Dr. Johnson must be able to identify the cause of your condition and feel assured that your customized health plan will be successful. The following assessments are designed to ensure a positive outcome:
A comprehensive wellness evaluation, including any necessary laboratory tests, performed to determine the precise cause of your health issue.
A short physical exam by the doctor (including palpitation) will be conducted to identify spinal misalignment and other structural problems, as well as uncover sources of any pain.
We may refer you out for imaging to ensure we have a visual of the structural issues which could be contributing to your health issues. Dr. Johnson will determine if additional laboratory tests or x-rays are needed.
At this vital step in your health plan, our team will review the following with you:
The problem causing your health issue.
How and why the cause is affecting your health.
Your personalized pathway to renewed health, including the care and action steps needed.
Dr. Johnson will send a home care packet home with you
Adjunct Therapies –In office
- $25 alone or $10 when added to a Chiropractic Office Visit.
- You will receive 15-20 minutes of targeted pain relief for soft tissues (not chiropractic adjustments) using trigger point therapy, quick action massage tools, e-stim, ultrasound, and/ or ASTYM techniques often known as “gua sha” & “scraping”.
Chiropractic and the Immune System – In the office, or via Telehealth
You don’t need a telltale sign to visit a chiropractor. Doctors of chiropractic help improve your overall health and wellness that is proven effective in preventing illnesses.
- Immune Function Consult $50.
- Our resident Chiropractor, Dr. Johnson, will do a wellness evaluation, and health history, as well as collect a list of supplements you are currently taking.
- He can then develop a home care plan for you that is specifically focused on keeping your immune system strong and more resistant to illnesses and injury.
- You will receive a home care packet with his list of recommendations.
- You may be interested in our “Try it All” Packages
Dietary Consultations – In the office, or via Telehealth
Maximize the effects of the treatments you receive by adopting an optimal nutrition routine provided by our own chiropractor.
- After an initial questionnaire & dietary evaluation, you will have 3 visits with the doctor for about 20 minutes each to review progress.
- We will also send you a home packet to keep you on track and journal your progress along the way.
Non-Emergency Triage – In the office, or via Telehealth
Times like this with a pandemic are confusing and often result in our patients unable to obtain tests, or medical evaluations to determine the next steps. We aim to remedy those concerns. You may book telehealth visit during our usual business hours, or a traditional visit in our clinic.
Schedule a consultation below or call us at 801-899-3904
Online Scheduling is real-time.
Happy Patients Say
I’ve enjoyed the chiropractor and massage services. The people were genuine and from my viewpoint well experienced.