New Hygiene Protocols
Utah Therapeutic Massage adheres to the strict hygiene protocols set by the local health department.
What to expect during your visit while Utah County is at Yellow risk status:
- Prior to your appointment, you will truthfully fill out an online one time “Covid-19 Waiver & Symptom/Travel Survey” and then a “Symptom/Travel Survey” prior to additional visits.
- You have the option of pre-paying for your service on our app or website.
- You will be required to wear face coverings. An exception for you will be given when a mask interferes with service.
- Upon arriving, there will be a curbside waiting room. When everything is ready, our receptionist will invite you in and you will be taken directly to our treatment room.
- As you check-in, your temperature will be taken with a touchless device.
What to expect from our team:
- If paying at the desk, our payment portal is sanitized between every use.
- Our team will be wearing face coverings.
- Our massage therapists are required to wear gloves when they have broken skin on their hands. They sanitize the treatment areas after each client, properly washing hands, oil bottles, and tools before and after each client.
- Taking an extra step, we have painted our frequently-touched check-out desk with EPA certified, anti-microbial paint. It destroys viruses constantly!
- Before and after service, a physical distance of 6 feet must be maintained between you and other persons. This includes waiting areas and other clients.
Schedule An Appointment – Use our online scheduling for real-time bookings.
Buy & Book Monthly Special – Social Distancing 2020
Customized Therapeutic Massage